The SAVE project is focused on researching what make people want to reduce their energy usage and what messages are the most effective and long lasting.
We will be looking for volunteers to help us carry out the activities and events for the research programme. Roles include:
- Delivering leaflets
- Helping run focus group sessions
- Editing and keeping the website up to date
- Moderating and managing the social media messages
- Designing leaflets and communications
- Helping run the events including managing the refreshments and activities
- Analysing data and presenting results
We request that volunteers are residents of Kings Worthy and over 18 (however we are happy to welcome older teenagers if accompanied by an adult).
We would be happy to provide references and evidence for Duke of Edinburgh award.